Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yoga at the Store

If you're local to the Stateline area, this post if for you. I'm offering Yoga and Supper at Bushel and Peck's Local Grocery on Sunday, September 14 from 3-5. I'll teach class (haven't decided the theme yet) for an hour and then we will enjoy a meal from the cafe, featuring locally-grown ingredients. We haven't decided the menu yet, either, but everything I've eaten there is delicious--any requests? I'll bring all the props, you bring your mat.

The class will be limited to 15 people and the cost will be $20. You can sign up on the BP's website or at the store at 328 State Street, Beloit or call 608/363-3911. Let me know if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does $20 include dinner?

Brenda P. said...

Yes, dinner, drinks (non-alcoholic), the whole shebang. We will practice in the "art gallery" which is a open, airy space in back, so there's privacy but also room to stretch out.

shinyyoga said...

wow, brenda - i wish i lived over your side of the world! This sounds wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This yoga & dinner sound great. And it got me to the B & P website. The events at the store seem very wholesome and awesome. Just wish I didn't live so far away...

Austin, TX